tadpoledrain

it means whatever you think it means

11.15.2006

apartment cleaning

OK, Word and all other Office programs have stopped working on my computer. Yeah, awesome. So, until I figure that out, I can't type up the new apartment-cleaning schedule that three out of four of us came up with (well, mostly two of us, the ones who actually do all of the cleaning, with the third looking on uninterestedly). It's good that the other clean roommate brought it up, because the apartment has been getting kind of gross lately. And since I feel like no one else cleans (except the one clean one, obviously), I just sort of stop cleaning in retaliation, which doesn't end well for anyone. But because I am neurotic, I can't do anything else until I write this down somewhere, so here it is. I could just use paper, but 5'll get you 10 that I'd lose the paper.

Kitchen:
straighten countertops
wipe countertops
clean inside microwave
clean stovetop and front of oven
clean sink
put away dishes (once during the week)
empty trash (once during the week)
empty recycleables (once during the week)

Living room, dining area, and vanity:
dust/wipe all surfaces in living room and dining area
make sure everything in living room and dining area is organized
vacuum living room
remove everything from the vanity counters and clean counters, sinks, and mirrors

Bathroom:
empty trash if necessary
clean toilet
remove everything from shower and clean shower

Floors (hallway, closets, kitchen, and dining area):
sweep all tile floors
dry-mop all tiles floors
wet-mop all tile floors
empty vanity trash if necessary

Well, I feel better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home