tadpoledrain

it means whatever you think it means

6.26.2006

boo-hoo

Sick. Sick sick sick. My sister gave me the Cold From Hell that everyone seems to have, and it's stuck.

Disadvantages: I'm too hot, I haven't gone running in over a week, there's nothing good on TV, my (illness-spreading evil sister) took back her copy so now I need to buy my own copy of VMars S1 so that I have something to keep me entertained, I've gotten to the point in the CFH where it's mostly a cough, so now every time I cough my head hurts and I pee a little.

Advantages: I've eaten peppermint stick ice cream several times over the past week (sometimes for breakfast!) with no feelings of guilt, it's nice to have a reason to lie on the sofa doing nothing, I'm not missing work since I wasn't working this week anyway, Theraflu is like a gift from the gods (who needs illegal drugs?), and, best of all, when I was looking for otc cough syrup last night, I found a practically full bottle of prescription cough syrup with codeine! It's the little things in life, I tell ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home